I have had a busy week, and some late nights. Velvet has decided that napping, and going to bed at night is less fun than it use to be, so she has been extra difficult to deal with. It has been well after 9 and some nights even 10 before the house is settled, and by then I just haven't felt like writing on the blog. I grab my book and lay in bed until my eyes start to drift.
Thursday was a pretty good day at home. Josh and I got some done upstairs, but mostly I played with the kids.
We let the bunny out...
Hayden promised not to chase her....
After about a hour I though Bunny might have a heart attack so I put her away!
I had him convinced to sit still and the bunny would come to him....It didn't last long!
Friday I worked so nothing good! A nice break for me, but no pics!
Saturday was great! Nancy, Gam, the kids and I had a exciting outing to Eugene! We spent the whole day shopping, browsing, and having fun! We just went where the wind blew us and stopped anywhere that looked good! I think we will be doing that again!
Nancy had a great idea to take the kids to Toy's R Us....Lets just say there is a reason they are overpriced!!!! They have to pay extra people to go around and pick up all the stuff little kids like mine drag off the shelves! You would swear we had just let them out of their cage for the first time that day! Wild Indians!
We bought the paint for Hayden's room and plan to paint on Thursday. Josh and I found a good deal on a new bed. I never did much in the way of a Nursery for either baby, because it seems like they grow out of it so fast. Hayden is really into fish so I have bid hopes that this lasts a few years!
The kids got free hats from the paint store, and Nancy brought them a new book!
As you can see the living room is tripling as a bedroom, office, play area,.......
The Box Hayden is in is my new toy storage, extra seating, kid entertainer! Josh got it for us yesterday I was SO excited and SURPRISED!
That brings us to today!
The kids are still loving the storage ottoman!
Then Aunty Kendra came to see us! We hadn't seen her in a year. She had the kids Christmas presents so they had lots of fun opening, and playing with them!
This is amusing...The visor is to big!
Guess who is here????
GAM!!
We got out the Easter decorations today! Hayden Loved that! There were all kinds of little peeps and chicks from last year and he made mom lay on the bed in a blanket to keep them warm. It was great! His imagination is getting better and better.
Then Daddy came home and they had to show him all the new stuff they had!
Kendra also gave us a tree you plant! Hayden and I had fun with that!
While mom and V read the newspaper!
That pretty much sums up the last few days! We have another play date with Lindsey, Taylor and Presley on Tuesday, and we are looking forward to that! Maybe tomorrow Hayden and I will make something and bring it with us??? How about Gingersnaps?
See you all later!
I love gingersnaps :)
ReplyDeleteHad a GREAT time...we need to go back to that craft store...SOON! Love the ottoman...good job Daddy :)
ReplyDelete