Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So much for a restful day!

Well I had planned to go to my moms today and rest up a bit since I have been feeling under the weather! My mom however decided to go get a hair cut..... So we just took over her house for a while until she got home!

Last year at a garage sale I found these red crocs and Velvet is in LOVE with them! I think because Hayden has a black and blue pair. They are to big for her but she insists on wearing them! I am serious about the INSISTS part she is very firm and clear about the shoes she wants to wear!








Today it seemed that both my babies had a naughty streak a mile long and wide! I caught Hayden doing a few not so nice things to V! (Standing on the front of her slippers so she couldn't move, pushing her out of a box, knocking her off the tricycle, and wrapping a pull toy around her legs so she could not move!) To name just a few!

Once we came home Josh decided to mow the lawn out front! Yeah! It was starting to look pretty bad, but the timing with the rain has made it nearly impossible. The kids loved being outside again!







I pulled weeds, and Velvet helped pull...Dirt?




After all that excitement. We opened our new toilet! The kids got more huge boxes!



After that it was dinner, mini ice cream cones, baths, books, and BED! I have BIG plans to be in bed by 10PM...I know that is nothing like your early time Lindsey, but I am working towards the goal of before midnight! I have a Dr.'s appt tomorrow! Wish me luck with that! Nancy will be here in the morning, so we can paint Hayden's room. Hopefully I can make it through the day! I have found that breathing is very important! See ya tomorrow...


1 comment:

  1. "Feeling under the weather"....WOW is that an understatement! Kind of a big WHOPPER...just saying.

    ReplyDelete