Our play date was awesome as always! We all had a great time!
Taylor was very friendly with Velvet!
Hayden still liked the fish!
We did a craft project. It turned out really cute! Chicks and Bunnies! Don't mind Hayden! It was FUN!
We played with Bubbles while we waited for our pizza!
There was a SMALL fight over a puzzle! It was a Kodak moment for sure!
While we were distracted Velvet rearranged the cat food!
After lunch we headed for the park! THANK GOD for SUNSHINE!
Velvet and Presley loved the swings!
Hayden was a bit nervous, there was other kids there! Taylor on the other hand made fast friends with everyone and was off to play!
The time went so fast! Before we knew it 1:30 had came and that meant nap time! The kids were SO busy I knew they would both fall asleep in the car! They did! I got a ton of chores done while they were both napping! A rare occurrence here that I take advantage of!
Once they were awake we were off and running again! I had big plans to move a plant and Wash a house! Hayden found that my shovel was a bit big for him!
Once the bush was moved, and the house was washed Velvet was SO happy! Once of the guys Josh works with gave us this little house last year. Hayden liked it, but I think it is safe to say Velvet LOVES it! She played in there for at least 30 minutes!
Last but not least...On my way in tonight I was admiring my pretty flowers! Upon closer inspection I noticed one was full of dirt! That must have been Hayden! And he must have done it alone! I know this because Velvet is a HUGE copycat! If she would have seen him do it she would have had to try it too! Kids... What am I to do!
Tomorrow Kendra is coming to see us, and she is bringing Justice, her dog! That should be interesting since Hayden seems to be afraid of the big ones! I will keep you posted! Good Night!
Lindsey posted on FB and said there were fight pictures...how funny! She's going to do a blog too, so now I will have 5 blogs to folow on here :)
ReplyDelete