Then we tore down some wallpaper. The pantry has some great character behind those 8 layers!
Hayden was helping. Velvet....Well she was out in the car I think. That is where she wanted to be so I just drove it up close to the house and tossed her in!
The dining room and kitchen area also has alot of wallpaper....It is not quite as nice underneath. Still unsure of our plans for it. I do know it will NOT be wallpaper!
I think the kids and I are staying home today.... As soon as Josh gets home we are pouring concrete in the parkway with our nieghbor. Plus last night Hoppy Bun got out of the garage so I will have to find him! He normally sticks close so I am hoping that is easy.
I will post again soon we always have something exciting going on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment