Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today we made Tutu's...

I have been very excited about making a Tutu for Velvet so I decided to make a "practice" one today! It is for Taylor's stuffed Horse "Zuppy" and if she is in trouble "Zuppy Parker". I had a ton of fun trying all the things I learned online. Currently it just has the tulle on it, but tonight I will be practicing my skills at adding ribbons, flowers, and beads! It may be a bit over the top, but I am sure Taylor will think it is just fine!

It is Teal and White. The Flowers and Ribbons are Silver.



Nancy had to leave early, and since Velvet was still napping and Hayden wanted to stay at Gam's I am getting a little break! I had a ton of "chores" I wanted to get done without help, and I have almost finished all of those! I only have Velvet's Laundry to put away, and I want to Vacuum. I even managed to add in a few extra tasks...I have been BITCHING not just complaining to Josh that the furnace air filter has been needing changed! 2 weeks later...Still not done. I just did that, and as you saw in the above picture I am letting bun-bun have some exercise without the kids home to terrorize her. She is very happy about that!

Monday night my nephew spent the night here. Hayden LOVED that. Michael not so much, but he is excellent birth control. Micheal was Very Happy when it was Hayden's bedtime. He was like a leech, and Michael couldn't seem to get away. I reminded him where babies come from since he found Hayden so annoying! My brother says him and his new girlfriend like there "alone" time! Can't wait til we hit that stage, but thank god I have a while!



Well that is about all I have for today! Josh is home and I still have things to finish up. We will chat tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Zuppy Parker will be so excited. Taylor will be ecstatic!!

    ReplyDelete