Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Strawberry Festival!

On Friday we took the kids to the Strawberry Festival! Not sure they have ever had so much fun!


The kids had ride bracelets, and Josh and I bought tickets, so we could share the "fun" job of going with the kids!



So nice this year that Velvet could do the rides too! She had some issues with a few, but she was pretty happy!


This was Hayden's favorite! Friday is a awesome day to go to the fair! NO lines! He pretty much just got out and ran around and got back in. At least 15 times! That is when the Bracelet comes in handy! Pre-Purchased it was only $22!


V looks happy at the moment, but this ride does NOT end well!


This is the look of O Shit I don't FIT! It was tight! The seat belt wouldn't even fit around us!










 There was very few rides Josh fit on so the Ferris Wheel was all his!





Velvet is a girl after her moms own heart! The food was the best thing at the fair!




I normally lean toward cheap or free fun, but this was a blast for the kids! I already promised I will take them to the Linn County Fair! Hope you all are having a great summer! Ours is FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment