Every year around Thanksgiving I drag the family out for a few pictures.... Drag is being nice. No one like this outing. I am sure that if I would pay the $100 and show up to have a stranger take them it would be less hated, but I just cant do it, and the kids love watching me run to get in the pictures! Last year we used the Cascadia State Park, this year the Farm. I am sure when the kids get older it will be appreciated that we kept it close to home. Pappy's cars are all but washed away in the creek, soon they may just be a memory.
Those were the ones that passed... Here are a few that didn't... Its hard to get 4 people to smile at the same time!
Hayden was getting mad because she wasn't being cooperative .... she just thought it was funny!
5 minutes in... and she just wanted to be done. Truth be told so did I it was really quite cold!
Sun in the eyes! Could have been a nice picture but the crying never ended!
This one is cute, I just didn't use it.
Well there they are for another year! Every year I say I will take a class.... Maybe this is the year? Better camera and a class is defiantly in my future I'm just not sure when!





No comments:
Post a Comment