For
the 1st day Christmas,
something for you to use,
I’m giving you this clipboard,
so your papers you won’t lose!
something for you to use,
I’m giving you this clipboard,
so your papers you won’t lose!
For the
2nd day of Christmas,
Your
students are busy, little bees…
You can correct
their papers
With
these 2 red sharpies!
For
the 3rd day of Christmas,
I give 3 binder clips,
I’m sure it could be tempting
to use them on my lips!
I give 3 binder clips,
I’m sure it could be tempting
to use them on my lips!
For the
4th day of Christmas
Dry-erase
markers come in four…
As my 1st
grade teacher,
You
really help me soar!
For the 5th day of Christmas,
Some popcorn for a snack,
Sorry, that‘s all the food
I could fit in my backpack!
For the
6th day of Christmas,
Cold
hands, face, and toe,
Warm up
with these 6 packs
Of cocoa with
marshmallows.
For
the 7th day of Christmas,
I’ve brought you chewing gum,
It feels like Christmas break
is never going to come!
I’ve brought you chewing gum,
It feels like Christmas break
is never going to come!
For the
8th day of Christmas,
here are
8 paperclips multiplied by 10,
Hope
you’re enjoying this
’cause
tomorrow I’ll do it all again!
For
the 9th day of Christmas,
9 canes of red and white…
Guess who my favorite teacher is…
if you guessed YOU, you’re right!
9 canes of red and white…
Guess who my favorite teacher is…
if you guessed YOU, you’re right!
For the
10th day of Christmas,
10
magnets I bring to you,
You
surprise me every day
with all
the fun stuff we do!
For
the 11th day of Christmas,
Some pencils I hope you’ll need,
Oak Heights is so lucky to have you, indeed!
Some pencils I hope you’ll need,
Oak Heights is so lucky to have you, indeed!
For the
12th day of Christmas,
12
dollars you’ll find in here,
I wish
you a Merry Christmas
and a
Happy New Year!!
It was fun! Velvet's Teacher got some candy and a gift card... By then I had ran out of steam!














No comments:
Post a Comment