Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!


I was really excited about Valentine's Day....I had something in mind for the kids to make, and in my mind it was going to be a lot of fun! Well it was for me, but the kids had a lot of issues with my project. Velvet couldn't push the stamps down hard enough to make them look nice, and her and Hayden loved to double dip my poor stamp pads..... So I made a few to give away and went the easy way for the kids.



These are mine....


These are the kids! I got bags from the $ store and a bunch of candy, stickers and other Valentine related stuff and they went to town.





It was a lot of fun. I gave them a few cards everyday not to overwhelm them! It worked out well.



Other than that we have just been hanging out at home... If you are not paying attention to your kids you could end up with something like this. More water that I use and paint EVERYWHERE! Thanks Hayden for "helping" her.


I have no clue what she is doing, but I thought it was very funny! She is watching tv, but I have no clue what!

We went to moms for a little outdoor activity!

Feeding the cows! Stale BBQ Chips are a favorite!


My daughter not listening to me!


Hayden snuggling his chicken!

V and the new baby!


This was Hayden's idea of FUN. The cows have made a path down to the creek so he thought that we should go explore it.







The kids were the only ones that were excited about his trip... Here is Hayden telling me how he can defiantly walk across the stream...Soon after this when I went to "save" him, I got stuck in the mud 3/4 up my boots and when I went to step my boots were stuck. I should have just left him because then I needed saving!


On the way back to the house Velvet was trying to get friendly with the old baby, but she was not very interested!


Well that was all the excitement this week. We had a nice Visit from Nancy! Thanks for coming to see us!
Tomorrow Josh and I are going to Salem to buy our new fence, not looking forward to that $$$.... Well I am off to walk with my new friend Kim. Hope you all have a nice night!

1 comment: