Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bullwinkle's Family Fun

Josh's works picnic was at Bullwinkle's Family Fun this year... Lets just say it is another one of those places you can almost have TOO much fun! On the way in we saw small children (like my own) crying EVERYWHERE...I knew at that time I should have taken us all back to the car!

The kids played Miniature golf! Hayden was pretty good...V and I played together, she left a lot to be desired. I would hit it the first time, then she would run, get it, and put it in the hole!



I always love the "I want to do that", "lets do that", "that is going to be so fun....." Then you get on and GUESS what after less than 2 minutes we are all tears and have to get off! V hated it!




So we tried to stay in the shade... THERE WAS NONE

Here is another one of those have to do it things.... Her and I were doing great....Until she slid down in the seat and the seat belt was "eating her" I had to stop and get out on the track...Yank her up, and she cried the hole rest of the time!

Inside was much better for Velvet. Josh won them both a dinosaur.


Hayden really liked the ball roll thing. I kept telling him what a great job he was doing, but really the times he got it far enough it it fell in the ZERO points spot!

Velvet and I tried to stomp on the dots!








This was a highlight! FOR EVERYONE! You side your card and machine tosses out a cotton candy! I need this at home!


She was on the phone talking to Pappy!

Words cant describe this one!


There was a fair amount of crying...All from my little sweetheart! Hayden is officially a big boy! He is starting Pre-school in 2 weeks! Wish us luck he tells me everyday he doesn't want to!

1 comment:

  1. GET THAT GINORMOUS SODA AWAY FROM YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete