Here is some pics of the progress we have been making....
Luckily the kids are pretty use to being under construction!
Velvet said she was taking a nite-nite....
Since this lovely incident Velvet has became VERY attached to the Binka as she calls it... As you can see she is trying to reach it.... It wasn't working!.... And the pants are lovely aren't they.. my kids look homeless after a day at Gam's "new" house!
Every year I have let Hayden have this tree to decorate..... He has always been so good with it. The lights are starting to fail, but they don't seem to care.
Before bed they got to put all there "pretties" up. Velvet is NOT good with the tree! She managed to break 2 of the decorations that I thought were unbreakable. They are 2 very different kids.
Lastly here is Hayden snuggled up with Michael over Thanksgiving weekend!
I will get some more pics tomorrow maybe. There is a event for my parents at the Cedar Shack tomorrow so I will be going to that, and I noticed a garage sale here in town in the morning... I should probably check that out since my parents need a bunch of stuff!
I promised Hayden we could go to Gleaner's tomorrow to look for books, puzzles, and playdough stuff for Gam's new house. He keeps telling me about all the stuff he had at Gam's then he will say..."but it burnt, in the fire" like I don't know! It is sad and funny all at the same time! I am hoping that things start to calm down here because Josh and I got our new bed and haven't even got to sleep in it yet. I told him I am painting the upstairs before that bed gets used! Maybe that way I will get some help? Doubtful, but I can always hope!
Hope you all have a great weekend! I will try and take some less depressing pics! See ya!
I love you guys....good job on Gam's "new"house!
ReplyDelete