Here is the Swing set on July 7th!
Josh and I got the kids a glider thing for it. Hayden LOVES it!
I ordered V a new swing today, but in the meantime we tossed up her old one.
Everyone is all smiles! The Swing Set is a hit! We still have a lot to do, but as with everything else we will keep plugging away! As far as my $200 budget goes...Well We have spent $301 and that glider Hayden is on was $99.96! I am thinking we have hit our max! No matter what we come up with now the kids will love it! Josh was able to get some junk from work to use for handles and a steering wheel, My dad has a car part that will work great for the tire swing, Josh also got a free tire from Les Schawb. I am thinking that this has all worked out quite well! Give us another few weeks and we will invite Taylor and Presley over to give it a try!
This is Hayden's other gift from Josh, Velvet, and I. It was on the public listings at work for FREE! The kids love it! We went and got a few more fish to add to our 2! What a good Birthday! I am a bit concerned I wont be able to come up with anything so fitting for V!
I have to start taking more pics we are all out! I don't have anything fun on the Calendar until the 18th! Get ready for the ZOO! We are enjoying our summer, and I hope you are all enjoying yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment