Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Treasure, Ducks, Hard Work, and a Baby Shower!


There is a little bit of everything this time around....

To start with I have been trying hard for positive reinforcement. At night before bed we get stickers!  I have a list of things for Hayden (getting himself dressed, being good while we are out, writing his name, cleaning up his toys, listening to mom and dad.), and a couple things for V (using the potty, plus a couple of Hayden's) Once Hayden gets 12 stickers he and Velvet can get in the Treasure Box!

The stuff is not that exciting. Mostly it is probably something you can get for less than 25 cents, but the kids love it! I make a big deal about them getting the stickers and if they don't get them we talk about why. I think it is helping!




This week we have made it up to moms a few times to do some extra work around the place. The kids love it.


There has been a lot of broken limbs and down trees from the storm that we have been cleaning up.


Josh and I finally got all the blackberries of the old car, and Hayden was able to open the door and look in. It was as bad as I imagined!

The kids are still loving the ducks. We play with them every morning and every night. They get a swim and a cuddling from V!




Saturday the weather decided to look up so we had a huge burn at my Grama's to clean things up around there.











It was actually a really fun day! The kids were great and we got a ton done!




They were pretty tired by the time we were finished.

This is for you Nancy! You are not the only one who has BAD pictures! Look at this nice one Josh took! Marshmallows are Delicious!

The kids got a second wind!

Sunday we had Shanda's Baby shower! What Fun. Here is the Diaper cake that Nancy and I worked on with the kids help! Not bad for a first time around!



The Cake.


Velvet was very helpful.





This is the gift from us. Mom and I made it...The kids helped!

Here is Nancy's special gift. You can buy lots of things, but she worked REALLY hard on this. It really is extra special!


This is PRICELESS Love the face!


Josh and Hayden were also there, but had other manly things to do!


I am very excited! Velvet is too! She just can't wait to "Pet" her!


Then we were back home and out came the ducks!










Well that is it for now. Enjoy the pics. Tomorrow we are going to color Easter Eggs! I am Very Excited!





2 comments:

  1. I loved all the pics except you know which one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of resent having to decipher two 9 and 10 letter words to enter a comment! why can't they be three of four letters, or not warped so you can see them!

    ReplyDelete